Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Everett Anderson's Goodbye

Title: Everett Anderson's Goodbye
Author: Lucille Clifton
Illustrated by Ann Grifalconi
Coretta Scott Kind Award Winner

Everett Anderson's Goodbye is about the feelings Everett is feeling as he is coping with an accident that occurred in his life. I really like the way this book was written because it adds to the dramatic side of the story. I feel that every student should read this book because it can help students cope with something they have just lost. I really enjoyed reading this book. The illustrations were amazing and I feel that those really added to the book also.

This book really helped me cope with things that I am dealing with at this time, this is why I feel that anyone could get something out of this book. Everett Anderson's Goodbye is a great book. I loved everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment